Well, well, well. If it isn’t my second blogging award.
Guys. I got nominated again. This is awesome. This one is the Blogger Recognition Award. Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
2. Write a post to show your award
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
5. Select 15 other bloggers for this award
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and link to the post you created.
First of all, I want to thank Blogtastic 417 (again! https://blogtastic417.wordpress.com) for nominating me. It really means a lot.
My blog started last year because I was bored and I just wanted to (and my mom was like, “Get off your butt and do something!”)
1. Try to respond to literally every comment. It shows you’re willing to talk to people, and hey, you might make more friends!
2. Show da love! Check out other people’s blogs, like, comment, follow. Everyone is super nice so you’re sure to get a follower if you’re nice too.
So sorry if you’ve already been nominated. And I don’t know 15 peeps.
Well, thanks again to Blogtastic 417 for nominating me and I’ll see y’all in the next post!!!
(PS: I HAVE BEEN RECOGNIZED AS A BLOGGER. WHO KNEW!!!)